Monday, August 18, 2008

Lock Loops

Hi SL and locked family. So guess what arrived in the mail today? Yes, I ordered 2 bags of Lock Loops which is 60 loops total. I decided after watching some ladies' You Tube Vid's and reading blogs where the ladies reviewed them. I've been using the Caruso Steam Roller system and really like them. Now I want to try something else because there is no way one can sleep in those hard rollers compared to the Lock Loops from what I've found out. Ok, I haven't used them yet. Probably will before the week is out due to last night I just freshly rolled my hair with the Caruso's. So I'll post pictures when I do use them. If you have used the Lock Loops please feel free to post a comment on them. On another note this weekend will be my first retightening. I mentioned on a previous post that my consultant will split a few that I want smaller. Then I will officially be locked up for 1 month!

Love, peace and no hair grease.

4 comments:

CarmenNC said...

I think once I actually learn how to use them that they will be wonderful. The curls didn't take long to set either. I used water and sprayed them lightly. My hair did slip with them, so it'll be some time before I try them again.

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you feel like they are to hard to sleep in. I received my lock loops and it was a rough sleepless night for me. I must have to get use to rollers/curlers again since it's been over 6 months.

JUST Euphoria said...

hey thank you for stopping by, your locks look good, & I love your length, I have yet to order my lock loops so if you like them let me know. Oh & your lil' man to cute!!

JUST Euphoria said...

Hey thanks for dropping by, & welcome to the Sl network, I am contemplating ordering lock a loops as well let me know how you like them, and your son is breath taking.