Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Loving My SL's



So I'm totally enjoying wearing my baby sl's. I feel so free and straight up liberated. It's funny though...I have all this hair but my hair feels so light that I have to look at my reflection to see if I'm ballheaded (LOL). I think this is the best decision for me. A lady on the Lock It Up Group posted about wearing Kinky Twist and a twist coming out. Well Kinky Twist was my main transitional hair style and yes....it tore my hair line up in the front. I have a lot of short hairs across the front but then the rest is long. If you are wearing a transitional style please ask the person doing your hair to take great care in this area.

1 comment:

Rchgrl1 said...

Thanks for stopping by. I like your locs too. So full and beautiful. You were blessed with the length but I'm learning to work with this early stage. Like you, it was the best thing I could've ever done.