Monday, July 28, 2008

First Day


So today was my first day at work with my new SL's. Last night what I did was flat ironed the permed ends and then pulled my hair up in a pony (Salkis Re recommended this). Then I used my Caruso Steam Rollers on the ends. I left them in overnight and took out this morning to beautiful curls. I received so many compliments, even from the ladies at my kids daycare. I'm wearing these locks proudly. I'm excited about seeing my locks change over the next several months and years to come. If you're someone who just recently had your SL's installed, I say congrats. If you're someone who is on the fence I say give it a try, you won't regret it.

PS. I don't have the plucked chicken look due to the density of length of my hair. YIPPY!

7 comments:

z said...

Congrats on your new locks! They are looking fabulous with those curls!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am in the Austin area too and I have Sisterlocks. Just saying hello!

Maryee said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the Texas family! We needed more presence in the Austin, San Antonio area like it' no body's business! If the trainee has a blog or website, she needs to start promoting herself. I know their are prospects there!

Blessings...

Lalaboobaby said...

Thank you ladies for the love. Naijean...so glad to see that their is someone else here in Austin with SL's. Besides the initial consultant I met..I hadn't seen anyone here with SL's in person. Again thanks ladies.

CarmenNC said...

Congratulations! I must get some of those rollers. I like that.

Penny said...

It's looking good! DFW in the house. I look forward to reading more about your progress with lots of pics.

Anonymous said...

Looks great. I totally understand the "bare with me" on this blog stuff.

http://jamofism.blogspot.com/