Friday, November 28, 2008

4th Retightening

So fellow lockers......my appt. is in the morning. I enjoy my appts. I can't believe it's been four months since my installation. I truly love my hair. It's so freeing to be able to get up in the morning and not have much to do. I'm amazed that I don't use any products on my locks other than the Sisterlocks Starter Shampoo.

I hope to make a post after my visit tomorrow to give any updates. Till then......

Love, peace, and no hair grease.

Posted with LifeCast

1 comment:

Lady Butterfly said...

Thanks Lalaboobaby!!! Now your sisterlocks are absolutely lovely. I really enjoyed your site as well. I am so proud of you going back to school. Trust me I know that it's hard. I am currently in nursing school, and finals are Monday 12-15. K.I.T. Hopefully I will have some clearer pictures posted so that you can actually see my sisterlocks. Take care and God Bless always.
Lady Butterfly