Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sisterlock/Natural Hair Gathering

I'm in the planning process for a meet-up July 18th. This will be the first time for me organizing such an event. Anyone reading my blog is open and welcome to participate and offer suggestions. I'll be keeping everyone posted via my blog, Lock It Up group and email to those who write me there. I look forward to finalizing the event in the next couple of weeks. Oh, I'm open to vendors coming that have products for natural hair and body too. So come on folks, let's get Austin, TX. on fire for locs/natural hair of any type, and have a great time. Depending on how things go, we may do it again.


P.S. Folks from San Antonio, Houston, Dallas and surrounding areas are more than welcome to come.


Love, peace, and no hair grease.

No comments: