Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Differences in my SL's


Hello everyone,

I wanted to show some of the differences in the length part of my SL's. Remember I started off with only a few inches of natural and the rest of my length past my shoulders is permed. The picture I'm showing demonstrates the differences in some of my ends. Some are curly que's, and others have ends that are straight but with the upper portion expanding open. Of course these permed ends won't lock, therefore eventually will be cut off, but gradually. I have approx. 3 inches or so of my hair locked now. We all know that this is a journey which I'm enjoying seeing what my hair is doing and will do. One day I'll have a head full of beautiful locks like so many of my beautiful sistas.



Love, peace and no hairgrease

No comments: