Sunday, September 28, 2008

Brunsli Hairties


Ok, I was looking at an old post off Maryee's blog. She was showing off her Brunsli Hairtie. I am so loving it. I read Brunsli's page often. Unfortunetly I'm wanting one of her hairties, but none have been for sale in a long time. From reading her post, her mom was running the store, but has been very busy. Brunsli, if you every read my blog, girl hook a sista up with your store on ebay. I want to purchase. Your hairties I've seen on folks blogs are gorgeous. Now that I'm so loving my baby SL's I'm wanting to try different things to accessorize my hair. I plan to make a purchase from Carmen too. Hopefully in two weeks, I'll purchase one of her set's that has the matching earrings and hair accessory. I think it's great that those who have the skills and talent know how to make items for us lockers. Oh I've included a picture of my nice clean "kitchen", LOL.

Love, peace and no hair grease.

4 comments:

Maryee said...

I want one for my birthday next month! Looking for takers! LOL. If her mom posts some more, let me know, cause I'm way over due for a new hair tie.

Lalaboobaby said...

Thanks for stopping by Maryee. Girl I'll try to keep you in mind if Brunsli get's that store back up. Your old picture has me salivating for one of those hairties : )

JUST Euphoria said...

I can feel you on them haities I should have ordered them when I had the chance if you check out Kalia- dewdrop.blogspot.com she shows how you can make your own and they look somewhat like Brunsli's.

Aisha Burns said...

Hello! Did you say that you're in the Austin area? Who is your consultant that is in town?? I've been thinking about getting sisterlocs for over a year now and I've finally made up my mind. I live in Austin too, but I'm having a hard time finding someone in Austin to do it. If you have any suggestions or contact information that you'd be willing to share that'd be great!

-Aisha
Squisha05@aol.com