Saturday, December 22, 2012

Embarking On A New Year

With 2012 coming close to an end, 2013 offers the opportunity for a new perspective on life. It also offers the opportunity for new journeys and fresh accomplishments. This is how I'm viewing life. The opportunity for new opportunities and new lessons. My hair journey is just that....a journey. With all the imperfections, its perfectly me, perfectly content. I may not update this blog very much into 2013 as I waned on it during this year. I will though embark on a new blog about other items of interests like the books I'm reading, the planner I'm using, and just all out ramblings about the things that interest me or about my day. I wish everyone a fruitful and healthy Christmas and New Year. May God bring you perfect peace. I end this with a couple pictures and my old saying...... Love, peace, and no hair grease.

5 comments:

JUST Euphoria said...

Thanks for the updates, your locks are beautiful & congrats on your successful weight loss! I would love to read a blog about your weight loss! Looking forward to the next blog update, but until then Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Lady Butterfly said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!! :) I look forward to more length as well.

Rockin Robin said...

Your hair is fabulous! I looked back over your journey and it was a lot of changes. Blessings.

Lalaboobaby said...

Thank you everyone.

Lalaboobaby said...

Thank you everyone.