Sunday, December 13, 2009

Missed Post 16 Months

Hello fellow lockers and lurkers. I must apologize for missing my 16 month post last month. Things have been crazzzzzzzyyyyy! LOL I will just say this. After the 26th of this month I'll have a wonderful update for you all. It will be a surprise so hold onto your seats folks. In regards to my Sisterlocks, I have a retightening appointment next Sunday. I normally don't schedule my appointments on Sunday but that's the only date I could get in regards to the announcement I'll post later on. Last month I retightened my own locs. I think every other month I'll continue to do so. It helps save money and increases my skill level.

Till later,

Love, peace, and no hair grease.

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Missed your blog entries. Hope that all is well regarding your locks. How to you retighten? Do you use a NL tool or something else? What's the worse thing that you ever did while doing your own retightening? I'm a curious, soon to be DIYer!

Lalaboobaby said...

Hi Felicia,

Things are going relatively well except for a couple locks towards the front that have thinned in the center. Otherwise my locs are thick and beautiful (if I say so myself) LOL. I retighten my locs with the Nappylock tool. I think I ordered the small. The worst that has happened it accidently combining. I've learned though to stop quickly and pull the lock back out. Otherwise I've gotten pretty good. It takes me a while to get my head done. Usually takes me about 2 sessions over gosh, I don't know how many hours, sorry. I would say try it out. You can also take the retightening class. Good luck and watch out for my update next week. Happy locing to you.