Sunday, June 14, 2009

Braidout and Sisterlock Meetup






Howdy folks,

Just a little update on my journey to fabulosity (LOL). My Sisterlocks are doing their thang. I did have a little slip out in the front along the hairline in one spot. It was a tiny lock where my hair has been growing back from my braided period. It's ok though. At my retightening next month I'll get it fixed. I'm almost 11 months into my journey. I can't believe how time has flown by. I can't seem to keep my hands out of my hair and continue to get compliments. The pictures above are from a 1 1/2 week braidout. Loved it!

Now onto other things. The Austin Sisterlock/Natural Hair meetup is scheduled for July 18th. I'm hoping to have a great turnout. So if you are in Texas and reading this or know someone who's in Texas who would be interested in attending. Let them know about this fabulous event.

Date: July 18th
Place: The Cheesecake Factory - Arboretum/NW Austin
Time: 12 pm



Love Peace and no hair grease.

No comments: