Saturday, June 27, 2009

11 Months

Well folks, I'm now 11 months into my journey. I can't believe how fast the year has gone by. I won't post a picture this time, but will next weekend after my retightening on Friday. Not much else to say other than I'm excited about the response of the ladies in Texas who are planning to attend the Austin Sisterlock/Natural Hair gathering scheduled for July 18th at The Cheesecake Factory, 12 pm. We have some great vendors that have donated their products for give-a-ways. Awesome, awesome! So if you live in Texas, you won't want to miss out on our first event. Send me an email at Lalaboobaby@yahoo.com if interested in attending or if you are a vendor and want to get your products in the hands of some wonderful ladies that will help your business grow.


Love, peace, and no hair grease.

No comments: